| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in February is quite mild at 11.7 °C (53.06 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14.4 °C (57.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.8 °C (47.8 °F).
- In February the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 5.6 °C (10.1 °F).
- The weather in February is reasonablytly soggy. A substantial 304.9mm (12in) of H2O precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:26 long with an average length of 11:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: