| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in July is hot at 26.6 °C (79.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally fairly hot with an average low of 23.6 °C (74.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in July is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in July is rather sodden. A hearty 276.9mm (10.9in) of liquid tumbles.
- The shortest day is 13:37 long and the longest day is 14:04 long with an average length of 13:53.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: