| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in March is mild at 14.2 °C (57.56 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 11.1 °C (52 °F).
- The mean diurnal temperature variation/ range in March is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in March is sodden. A wopping 464.7mm (18.3in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:28 long and the longest day is 12:24 long with an average length of 11:56.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: