| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in May is warm at 20.5 °C (68.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.7 °C (74.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.2 °C (63 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in May is 6.5 °C (11.7 °F).
- The weather in May is very soggy. A staggering 504.5mm (19.9in) of water falls.
- The shortest day is 13:19 long and the longest day is 13:57 long with an average length of 13:40.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: