| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Yakushima in October is really warm at 21.6 °C (70.88 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 24.4 °C (75.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.7 °C (65.7 °F).
- In October the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 5.7 °C (10.3 °F).
- The weather in October is pretty drenched. A hearty 288.1mm (11.3in) of water precipitates.
- The shortest day is 10:56 long and the longest day is 11:49 long with an average length of 11:22.
Check the distance to and compare the Yakushima October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Yakushima, Japan
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Yakushima: