Vs > Albacete/ Los Llanos
Yakushima vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Climate & Distance Between
Yakushima vs Minginui Forest, New Zealand
Yakushima vs Beja, Portugal
Yakushima vs Ashland, Wi, Usa
Yakushima vs Gander, Newfoundland, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Taif, Saudi Arabia
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Louisville, Ms, Usa
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs New Castlen, Pa, Usa
Debrecen vs Haboro
Zolotonosa vs Amman
Quitman, Ga vs Ikahuak/ Sachs Harbour, Banks Island, Northwest Territories
Balikpapan, Borneo vs Labuan
- The distance between Yakushima, Japan and Albacete/ Los Llanos, Spain is approximately 10,874 km or 6,757 mi.
- To reach Yakushima in this distance one would set out from Albacete/ Los Llanos bearing 39.9° or NE and follow the great circles arc to approach Yakushima bearing 144.7° or SE .
- Yakushima has a humid subtropical climate (Cfa) whereas Albacete/ Los Llanos has a mid-latitude cool steppe climate (BSk).
- The average annual temperature is 5.6 °C (10.1°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 3.2 °C (5.8°F) less in Yakushima. The continentality subtype is truly oceanic as opposed to semicontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 3925.2 mm (154.5 in) more which is equivalent to 3925.2 l/m² (96.33 US gal/ft²) or 39,252,000 l/ha (4,196,299 US gal/ac) more. About 11 3/4 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 8.6° higher in Yakushima than in Albacete/ Los Llanos.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Yakushima relative to Albacete/ Los Llanos. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Yakushima
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
Url to share!
Yakushima vs Surgut, Russia
Yakushima vs Scott City, Ks, Usa
Yakushima vs Ed Dueim, Sudan
Yakushima vs Takayama, Japan
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Smithers, Bc, Canada
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Wailuku, Maui, Hawaii
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Batna, Algeria
Albacete/ Los Llanos vs Segou, Mali
Salima vs Toledo/ Express, Oh
Yamasa vs Tulsa, Ok
Villa Riva vs Canberra, Capital Territory
Wairapukao Forest vs Dumka
Yakushima vs Albacete/ Los Llanos Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Yakushima
Climate Guides for Locations near Albacete/ Los Llanos